Payment & Privacy Terms
Surgical Services International Policies
1. Our medical treatment quote will represent all third party services between yourself and the surgeon, hospital, nurse, physical therapists, travel agents and services provided by SSI which include but are not limited to providing a bi lingual personal assistant, cell phone, 24 hour phone support, meeting you at the airport and chauffeur you between your accommodation and all medical appointments and being there to help support you in whatever you may need while you are here.
All quotes are valid for a period of 30 days.
Our Payment and Cancellation Terms
2. Upon confirmation of your medical treatment and accommodation if applicable, an invoice will be sent via email or fax (if requested). A deposit of 25% of the quoted medical services price is required to book your medical services. A payment in full of the quoted accommodations or airfare price is required to secure these reservations. The balance of your medical services is payable a minimum of two weeks prior to your treatment. Payments can be made via bank wire transfer in US dollars.
IMPORTANT NOTICE. WHEN YOUR SURGERY DATE IS AGREED UPON BETWEEN YOURSELF AND SURGICAL SERVICES INTERNATIONAL, WE WILL PLACE A DEPOSIT WITH THE HOSPITAL TO ASSURE YOUR SURGERY DATE. THIS DEPOSIT IS NOT REFUNDABLE EVEN IF THE CANCELLATION IS MADE BEFORE THE THIRTY DAY TIMEFRAME. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND AS THE HOSPITALS REQUIRE A DEPOSIT HERE TO GUARANTEE A TIME AND BUDGET.
3. In the event of cancellation of a booking made by the client:
3a) 30 days or more prior to arrival, all monies paid are refundable, minus transfer costs, deposits made to hospitals and any airfare paid by Surgical Services International. These non refundable items are NOT charges made by SSI, simply items paid on your behalf which are unrecoverable in the event of a cancelation of your surgery.
3b) 30 days or less prior to arrival all monies paid are refundable except the following:
All deposits made to third party services including but not limited to hospital, surgeon and nurse provider. Accommodations are not usually refundable when canceled 30 days prior to arrival. Please check with a representative from SSI about your specific hotels policy.
3c)After arrival for personal or medical reasons, all monies paid are refundable except the following:
Services already provided by any third party service including but not limited to the hospital, internist, Lab, and transportation company.
All deposits made to third party services including but not limited to hospital, surgeon and nurse provider.
The directors at Surgical Services International reserve the right to cancel a booking and refund any payments paid.
IMPORTANT NOTICE. NON DISCLOSURE OF PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS. IF THE CLIENT ATTEMPTS TO HIDE OR OMMIT ANY PRE EXISTING CONDITION AND THIS CONDITION RESULTS IN CHANGES OR CANCELLATION OF THEIR SURGERY . THE CLIENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL TERMS AND COST OF THEIR INVOICE. SSI WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES KNOWINGLY SUPPORT OR ASSIST ANY CLIENT SEEKING SURGERY IF THERE IS A NON DISCLOSED PRE-EXISTING CONDITION WHICH ENDANGERS THEIR SAFETY.
4. We will deal with all correspondence with you by fax, email and telephone in respect of planned medical treatment, body photographs and your visit to Margarita Island . We assure you that we will do our utmost to ensure confidentiality of information and never release any information including but not limited to your email address, home address, phone numbers, services received, medical history information, results of blood tests, x-rays, MRI scans, anesthesiologist or surgeon questionnaire information without your written and signed consent.
Complications- Please note these policies do not pertain to any transplant or implant procedures.
5. In the event of any complications due to your surgery or medical procedure your surgeon or doctor will take all necessary measures to ensure your safety at no additional cost. These measures may include but are not limited to the following: possible hospitalization, corrective surgery, removal of implant or prosthetic device and consultation with a specialist.
In the event of any complications due to your surgery or medical procedure after you return home. Surgical Services International and your surgeon will work closely with you and if need be your local doctor or health professional to provide as much information and follow up care as possible. However, Surgical Services International nor any third party service provider is responsible for any expenses incurred for follow up care after your return home. If a corrective or second surgery is required your surgeon or doctor is responsible for all medical expenses incurred here on Margarita Island. Surgical Services International will be responsible to provide all transportation from the airport and medical appointments, cell phone and a personal assistant for the length of time your surgeon deems necessary for your recovery. You are responsible for any airfare and accommodation costs for a corrective surgery.
In the event of any complications due to false information provided from client including but not limited to: a previous or current medical condition, drug use, smoking, allergies, or previous surgeries your surgeon or doctor will take all necessary measures to ensure your safety, however, all costs incurred are payable by the client.
Addational terms related to the website usage.
Like many other Web sites, www.surgicalservicesinternational.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.surgicalservicesinternational.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.surgicalservicesinternational.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Back to Home